- Time is TBDWest Orange
- Time is TBDNew Jersey
- PREVIOUSLY RECORDEDHomeschooling in NJPREVIOUSLY RECORDEDHomeschooling in NJIt doesn't matter if you are new to homeschooling or a veteran! Urban Gobal Health Alliance wants to help embolden, support and empower families in their decisions when it comes to education. Please join this webinar to learn from experts & seasoned homeschoolers.
- Tue, May 04Deep SpaceMay 04, 6:00 PM – 10:00 PMDeep Space, 11020 S Pikes Peak Dr, Parker, CO 80138, USAJoin us for a viewing of the documentary Medical Racism and after there will be a fireside chat with Kevin Jenkins the CEO of Urban Global Health Alliance, who was an executive producer of the film, alongside other local Colorado community leaders.
- Thu, Jan 21304 University AveJan 21, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM304 University Ave, 304 University Ave, Newark, NJ 07102, USAParent/guardians will screenprint FREEDOM Shirts while their children are busy turning their original drawings into unique screen-printed shirts/totes! This workshop is sponsored by UGHA and designed for children ages 4-14 years old.
- Sat, Nov 21Florham ParkNov 21, 2020, 4:30 PM – 8:00 PMFlorham Park, Florham Park, NJ, USAWe invite our all our NJ families to come together Saturday, November 21st from 4:30pm- 8:00pm to enjoy time together as our children play & for older kiddos School of Rock will be played in a separate room! We hope parents & caregivers will come together to celebrate what we are thankful for PLAY!
- Sat, Oct 24Registration required for location infoOct 24, 2020, 4:30 PM – 7:30 PMRegistration required for location infoJoin us for an evening of ghoulish fun all in a private freedom-minded environment. The world is scary enough we want to celebrate Halloween like its 2019! PRICE: $18.99 per kid • $6.99 per adult BYOBOOOZE if you so choose & the cafe will be open for a la carte purchases (cash/credit accepted)
- Sat, Oct 10ParamusOct 10, 2020, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PMParamus, Paramus, NJ 07652, USALiving in a constant state of overwhelm? In overwhelming times, self-care practices can help us refocus on our spiritual lives, improve our mental and physical health, and integrate purpose into each day. This restorative yoga session will be just what our bodies, minds & souls need! (min 10 ppl)